DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer: This data protection information applies to data processing by: Controller: Lena Lielje Avinguda de Paris, 33 Mailboxes Etc. Suite 207 E-03738 Javea (Alicante) Spanien / Spain / ES NEVER: Y5682261-X Licence: VT-482770-A Telephone: +34 658 91 2020 email@example.com
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use:
b) When using our contact form: In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
c) For contract processing when using our offers: Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, we further collect and process personal data if you provide it to us of your own accord in order to execute a contract or set up a customer account on our website. If you wish to make a reservation or place an order through our website, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your reservation. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. The collected data results from the input forms that we keep ready for you during reservation processes or when you create a customer account. You can have your customer account deleted at any time. After deletion of your customer account, the data will continue to be stored, taking into account the retention periods under tax and commercial law, and will be deleted after their expiry, unless there is a further justified interest in storing the data. In order to process a contract with us, we also store and use the data provided by you. After complete processing of the contract and taking into account the aforementioned retention periods under commercial and tax law, your data will be deleted unless there is a further justified interest in storing the data. We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you about further offers or to send you e-mails with technical information. We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data is only used to comply with legal obligations. To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the reservation process is encrypted.
3. transfer of data: We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if: you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data for the case that the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
a) Credit card payments If you pay by credit card, we will pass on your payment data to the credit card company named by you as part of the payment processing. You can find further information on data protection law in the data protection declaration of your credit card company / bank.
b) Transport service providers A transfer of your personal data also takes place to the logistics company commissioned with the delivery; the data transferred is limited to the minimum necessary for the processing of the transport service, i.e. for the delivery of documents relating to your completed reservation.
5. advertising / plug-ins / tools / Google Maps / Google Analytics: On this website we use the offer of Google Maps and Google Analytics. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 2. a) of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Newsletter: With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised services are named in the declaration of consent. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. This data is only used for sending the newsletter and is passed on to MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC; 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE; Suite 5000; Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, https://mailchimp.com/) for this purpose. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. Duration of storage of personal data: Your personal data will be stored by us in accordance with the respective legal, e.g. tax law or commercial law retention periods. After expiry of these legal periods, the data is deleted unless it is still required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract or there is a justified interest in its continued storage.
Data subject rights: You have the right - In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details. - In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay. - In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. - in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. - in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party - revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and - complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose. You can find a list of the data protection officers and their contact details at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right of objection: Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
Data security: Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration: This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2021. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
Disclaimer: 1. limitation of liability The contents of this website have been prepared with the greatest possible care and to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, the provider of this website accepts no responsibility for the topicality, completeness and correctness of the pages and content provided. As a service provider, the provider of this website is responsible for its own content and the information provided on these pages in accordance with general legislation pursuant to Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG); however, in accordance with Sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, it is not obliged to monitor the transmitted or stored third-party information. Removal or blocking of such content shall take place immediately from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement of the law. Liability is only possible from the time of knowledge.
2 External links The website contains so-called "external links" to other websites over whose content the provider of the website has no influence. For this reason, the provider cannot assume any liability for these contents. The respective provider of the linked website is responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the time of linking, no legal violations were apparent. If such an infringement becomes known, the link will be removed immediately.
3. copyright/performance protection law The contents, works and information published on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any kind of reproduction, editing, distribution, storage and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law requires the prior written consent of the respective copyright holder. Unauthorised copying/saving of the information provided on these web pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. (Source Disclaimer: www.mustervorlage.net/disclaimer-muster
*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***